Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOON exist?
Definitions of MOON in dictionaries:
- noun - the natural satellite of the Earth
- noun - any object resembling a moon
- noun - the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- noun - the light of the Moon
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954
- noun - any natural satellite of a planet
- verb - have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- verb - be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- verb - expose one's buttocks to
- The natural satellite of Earth, visible by reflection of sunlight and having a slightly elliptical orbit, approximately 356,000 kilometers (221,600 miles) distant at perigee and 406,997 kilometers (252,950 miles) at apogee.
- A natural satellite revolving around a planet.
- The moon as it appears at a particular time in its cycle of phases: the full moon; a half moon.
- A month, especially a lunar month.
- A disk, globe, or crescent resembling the natural satellite of Earth.
- The bared buttocks.
- To wander about or pass time languidly and aimlessly.
- To yearn or pine as if infatuated.
- To expose one’s buttocks in public as a prank or disrespectful gesture.
- verb - to spend time idly
There are 4 letters in MOON: M N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOON plus a wildcard: MOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOON
Images for MOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.