Scrabble word: MOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOON exist?
Definitions of MOON in dictionaries:
- noun - the natural satellite of the Earth
- noun - any object resembling a moon
- noun - the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- noun - the light of the Moon
- noun - United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954
- noun - any natural satellite of a planet
- verb - have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- verb - be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- verb - expose one's buttocks to
- The natural satellite of Earth, visible by reflection of sunlight and having a slightly elliptical orbit, approximately 356,000 kilometers (221,600 miles) distant at perigee and 406,997 kilometers (252,950 miles) at apogee.
- A natural satellite revolving around a planet.
- The moon as it appears at a particular time in its cycle of phases: the full moon; a half moon.
- A month, especially a lunar month.
- A disk, globe, or crescent resembling the natural satellite of Earth.
- The bared buttocks.
- To wander about or pass time languidly and aimlessly.
- To yearn or pine as if infatuated.
- To expose one’s buttocks in public as a prank or disrespectful gesture.
- verb - to spend time idly