Scrabble word: JARGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does JARGON exist?
Definitions of JARGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - a colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon
- noun - specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject
- Nonsensical, incoherent, or meaningless talk.
- A hybrid language or dialect; a pidgin.
- The specialized or technical language of a trade, profession, or similar group.
- verb - to speak or write an obscure and often pretentious kind of language