Scrabble word: JARGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does JARGON exist?
Definitions of JARGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - a colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon
- noun - specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject
- Nonsensical, incoherent, or meaningless talk.
- A hybrid language or dialect; a pidgin.
- The specialized or technical language of a trade, profession, or similar group.
- verb - to speak or write an obscure and often pretentious kind of language
There are 6 letters in JARGON: A G J N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JARGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JARGON plus a wildcard: JARGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JARGON
Images for JARGON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.