Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANGORA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGORA exist?
Definitions of ANGORA in dictionaries:
- noun - the capital of Turkey
- noun - a domestic breed of goat raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair
- noun - domestic breed of rabbit with long white silky hair
- noun - a long-haired breed of cat similar to the Persian cat
- Often angora.
- The long, silky hair of the Angora goat.
- The fine, long hair of the Angora rabbit, sometimes blended with wool in fabrics.
- A yarn or fabric made from either of these fibers.
- An Angora cat.
- An Angora goat.
- An Angora rabbit.
- noun - the long, silky hair of a domestic goat
There are 6 letters in ANGORA: A A G N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGORA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGORA plus a wildcard: ANGORA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGORA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGORA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.