Scrabble word: PARAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARAGON exist?
Definitions of PARAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - an ideal instance
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- A model of excellence or perfection of a kind; a peerless example: a paragon of virtue.
- An unflawed diamond weighing at least 100 carats.
- A very large spherical pearl.
- A type size of 20 points.
- To compare; parallel.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a person or thing so excellent as to have no equal”: Paris, the paragon of cities; a suspension bridge that is the nonesuch of beauty and utility; thought her grandchildren were nonpareils.
- verb - to compare with