Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARAGON exist?
Definitions of PARAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - an ideal instance
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- A model of excellence or perfection of a kind; a peerless example: a paragon of virtue.
- An unflawed diamond weighing at least 100 carats.
- A very large spherical pearl.
- A type size of 20 points.
- To compare; parallel.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a person or thing so excellent as to have no equal”: Paris, the paragon of cities; a suspension bridge that is the nonesuch of beauty and utility; thought her grandchildren were nonpareils.
- verb - to compare with
There are 7 letters in PARAGON: A A G N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARAGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARAGON plus a wildcard: PARAGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARAGON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARAGON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.