Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANGORAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGORAS exist?
Definitions of ANGORAS in dictionaries:
- noun - the capital of Turkey
- noun - a domestic breed of goat raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair
- noun - domestic breed of rabbit with long white silky hair
- noun - a long-haired breed of cat similar to the Persian cat
- noun - the long, silky hair of a domestic goat
There are 7 letters in ANGORAS: A A G N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGORAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGORAS plus a wildcard: ANGORAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGORAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGORAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.