Scrabble word: WAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAGON exist?
Definitions of WAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- noun - van used by police to transport prisoners
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- noun - a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- A four-wheeled, usually horse-drawn vehicle with a large rectangular body, used for transporting loads.
- A light automotive transport or delivery vehicle.
- A station wagon.
- A police patrol wagon.
- A child’s low, four-wheeled cart hauled by a long handle that governs the direction of the front wheels.
- A small table or tray on wheels used for serving drinks or food: a dessert wagon.
- An open railway freight car.
- verb - to convey by wagon (a four-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle)
There are 5 letters in WAGON: A G N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAGON plus a wildcard: WAGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAGON
Images for WAGON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.