Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAGON exist?
Definitions of WAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- noun - van used by police to transport prisoners
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- noun - a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- A four-wheeled, usually horse-drawn vehicle with a large rectangular body, used for transporting loads.
- A light automotive transport or delivery vehicle.
- A station wagon.
- A police patrol wagon.
- A child’s low, four-wheeled cart hauled by a long handle that governs the direction of the front wheels.
- A small table or tray on wheels used for serving drinks or food: a dessert wagon.
- An open railway freight car.
- v - to convey by wagon (a four-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle)
There are 5 letters in WAGON: A G N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAGON plus a wildcard: WAGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAGON
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAGON
- Back on the Blogging wagon Kids Belts - Toddler Belts - Dapper ...
- Radio Flyer TOWN & COUNTRY wagon (Red wagon)
- Reinventing The Covered wagon US Daily Review
- Classic Flyer Air Tire wagon - 8427-182
- Conestoga wagons are broad wheeled covered wagons that were used for ...
- Grain wagon - 4500.00
- Radio Flyer All-Terrain Steel & Wood wagon Wholesale Toy Directory ...
- Wooden Covered wagon for Sale - Frontier Carriages are Great for ...
- The Covered wagon
- Build your own wagon - Collection of stories all around the world.