Scrabble word: WAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAGON exist?
Definitions of WAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- noun - van used by police to transport prisoners
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- noun - a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- A four-wheeled, usually horse-drawn vehicle with a large rectangular body, used for transporting loads.
- A light automotive transport or delivery vehicle.
- A station wagon.
- A police patrol wagon.
- A child’s low, four-wheeled cart hauled by a long handle that governs the direction of the front wheels.
- A small table or tray on wheels used for serving drinks or food: a dessert wagon.
- An open railway freight car.
- verb - to convey by wagon (a four-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle)