Scrabble word: WAGONS
Is WAGONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WAGONS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- noun - van used by police to transport prisoners
- noun - a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- noun - a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- noun - a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- verb - to convey by wagon (a four-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle)
There are 6 letters in WAGONS: A G N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAGONS
Click to search all anagrams of WAGONS plus a wildcard: WAGONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAGONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAGONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.