Scrabble word: AGONY
Is AGONY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AGONY in dictionaries:
- noun - intense feelings of suffering
- noun - a state of acute pain
- The suffering of intense physical or mental pain.
- The struggle that precedes death.
- A sudden or intense emotion: an agony of doubt.
- A violent, intense struggle.
- noun - extreme pain
There are 5 letters in AGONY: A G N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGONY
Click to search all anagrams of AGONY plus a wildcard: AGONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGONY
Images for AGONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.