Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOWING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOWING exist?
Definitions of SHOWING in dictionaries:
- noun - the display of a motion picture
- noun - something shown to the public
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - make visible or noticeable
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - give expression to
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - be or become visible or noticeable
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - give evidence of, as of records
- verb - take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- verb - finish third or better in a horse or dog race
- The act of presenting or displaying.
- Performance, as in a competition or test of skill: a poor showing.
- A presentation of evidence, facts, or figures.
- noun - an exhibition or display
There are 7 letters in SHOWING: G H I N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOWING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOWING plus a wildcard: SHOWING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOWING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOWING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.