Scrabble word: SHOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOWN exist?
Definitions of SHOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- noun - something intended to communicate a particular impression
- noun - a social event involving a public performance or entertainment
- noun - pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- adj - to cause or permit to be seen [v SHOWED, SHOWN, SHOWING, SHOWS] : SHOWABLE
There are 5 letters in SHOWN: H N O S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOWN plus a wildcard: SHOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOWN
Images for SHOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.