Is SHOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOWN in various dictionaries:
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - make visible or noticeable
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - give expression to
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - be or become visible or noticeable
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - give evidence of, as of records
- verb - take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- verb - finish third or better in a horse or dog race
- adj - to cause or permit to be seen [v SHOWED, SHOWN, SHOWING, SHOWS] : SHOWABLE
There are 5 letters in SHOWN: H N O S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOWN, to go: SHOWN?
Rearrange the letters in SHOWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOWN
What's nearby SHOWN
Lookup in Wiki for SHOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOWN"