Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOWS exist?
Definitions of SNOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- noun - a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- noun - English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- noun - street names for cocaine
- verb - fall as snow
- verb - conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
- verb - to fall as snow (precipitation in the form of ice crystals)
There are 5 letters in SNOWS: N O S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOWS plus a wildcard: SNOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOWS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.