Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOWS exist?
Definitions of SOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female hog
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - introduce into an environment
- verb - place seeds in or on (the ground)
- adj - to scatter over land for growth, as seed [v SOWED, SOWN, SOWING, SOWS] : SOWABLE
There are 4 letters in SOWS: O S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOWS plus a wildcard: SOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOWS
Images for SOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.