Scrabble word: SWOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWOON exist?
Definitions of SWOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- verb - pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- To faint.
- To be overwhelmed by ecstatic joy.
- A fainting spell; syncope.
- A state of ecstasy or rapture.
- adj - lacking strength or vigor
- verb - to lose consciousness
There are 5 letters in SWOON: N O O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWOON plus a wildcard: SWOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWOON
Images for SWOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.