Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOUNDER exist?
Definitions of FLOUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of any of various American and European flatfish
- noun - any of various European and non-European marine flatfish
- verb - walk with great difficulty
- verb - behave awkwardly
- To make clumsy attempts to move or regain one’s balance.
- The act of floundering.
- v - to struggle clumsily
There are 8 letters in FLOUNDER: D E F L N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOUNDER plus a wildcard: FLOUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOUNDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOUNDER
- flounder NSW Department of Primary Industries
- true wild life flounder the flounder is a species of flatfish that is ...
- paralichthys dentatus summer flounder plaster on wood cast by joseph ...
- Winter flounder (Pseudopleuronectes americanus)
- The flounder Issue Inner Monologues
- flounderflounder Fishing tackle flounder Bait Sea Fishing ...
- flounder gigging all night long when where to gig flounder
- Atlantic Windowpane flounder aka Sand flounder (Scophthalmus aquosus)
- Biological Profile or Species Identification for a Southern flounder
- Fish Identification Gulf flounder (Paralichthys albigutta)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.