Scrabble word: UNFORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNFORMED exist?
Definitions of UNFORMED in dictionaries:
- adj - not having form or shape
- adj - not formed or organized
- Having no definite shape or structure; unorganized.
- Not yet developed to maturity: “a headstrong, unformed young man” (Rod Nordland).
- Not yet given a physical existence; uncreated.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 8 letters in UNFORMED: D E F M N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNFORMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNFORMED plus a wildcard: UNFORMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNFORMED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNFORMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.