Scrabble word: FORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORD exist?
Definitions of FORD in dictionaries:
- noun - United States film maker (1896-1973)
- noun - grandson of Henry Ford (1917-1987)
- noun - son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
- noun - English writer and editor (1873-1939)
- noun - 38th President of the United States
- noun - United States manufacturer of automobiles who pioneered mass production (1863-1947)
- noun - a shallow area in a stream that can be forded
- noun - the act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse
- verb - cross a river where it's shallow
- A shallow place in a body of water, such as a river, where one can cross by walking or riding on an animal or in a vehicle.
- adj - to cross by wading [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORDABLE