Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORD exist?
Definitions of FORD in dictionaries:
- noun - United States film maker (1896-1973)
- noun - grandson of Henry Ford (1917-1987)
- noun - son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
- noun - English writer and editor (1873-1939)
- noun - 38th President of the United States
- noun - United States manufacturer of automobiles who pioneered mass production (1863-1947)
- noun - a shallow area in a stream that can be forded
- noun - the act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse
- verb - cross a river where it's shallow
- A shallow place in a body of water, such as a river, where one can cross by walking or riding on an animal or in a vehicle.
- adj - to cross by wading [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORDABLE
There are 4 letters in FORD: D F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORD plus a wildcard: FORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORD
Images for FORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.