Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORDS exist?
Definitions of FORDS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States film maker (1896-1973)
- noun - grandson of Henry Ford (1917-1987)
- noun - son of Henry Ford (1893-1943)
- noun - English writer and editor (1873-1939)
- noun - 38th President of the United States
- noun - United States manufacturer of automobiles who pioneered mass production (1863-1947)
- noun - a shallow area in a stream that can be forded
- noun - the act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse
- verb - cross a river where it's shallow
- adj - to cross by wading [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORDABLE
There are 5 letters in FORDS: D F O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORDS plus a wildcard: FORDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.