Scrabble word: MERINO
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERINO exist?
Definitions of MERINO in dictionaries:
- noun - white sheep originating in Spain and producing a heavy fleece of exceptional quality
- Any of a breed of sheep, originally from Spain, having long, fine wool.
- The wool of this sheep.
- A soft, lightweight fabric made originally of merino wool but now of any fine wool.
- A fine wool and cotton yarn used especially for knitting underwear and hosiery.
- A knitted fabric made from this yarn.
- noun - a fine wool