Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MERINO
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERINO exist?
Definitions of MERINO in dictionaries:
- noun - white sheep originating in Spain and producing a heavy fleece of exceptional quality
- Any of a breed of sheep, originally from Spain, having long, fine wool.
- The wool of this sheep.
- A soft, lightweight fabric made originally of merino wool but now of any fine wool.
- A fine wool and cotton yarn used especially for knitting underwear and hosiery.
- A knitted fabric made from this yarn.
- n - a fine wool
There are 6 letters in MERINO: E I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERINO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERINO plus a wildcard: MERINO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERINO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERINO
- FilePoll merino.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Superfine merino ram at Omarama Field Day
- Filemerino ram fleece.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Evolution of the Australian merino
- North Ashrose merino and Poll merino Sheep Stud - Semen sires 2
- Ovinos merino
- merino milestone - Landline - ABC
- Filemerino ewes & lambs.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- merino Lambs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.