Scrabble word: INFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFORM exist?
Definitions of INFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
- verb - give character or essence to
- verb - act as an informer
- To impart information to; make aware of something: We were informed by mail of the change in plans.
- To acquaint (oneself) with knowledge of a subject.
- To give form or character to; imbue with a quality or an essence: “A society’s strength is measured by... its ability to inform a future generation with its moral standards” (Vanity Fair).
- To be a pervasive presence in; animate: “It is this brash, backroom sensibility that informs his work as a novelist” (Jeff Shear).
- To form (the mind or character) by teaching or training.
- To give or provide information.
- To disclose confidential or incriminating information to an authority: The defendant informed against the other members of the ring.
- verb - to supply with information
There are 6 letters in INFORM: F I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFORM plus a wildcard: INFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFORM
Images for INFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.