Scrabble word: UNIFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIFORM exist?
Definitions of UNIFORM in dictionaries:
- noun - clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
- verb - provide with uniforms
- adj - always the same
- adj - the same throughout in structure or composition
- adj - not differentiated
- adj - evenly spaced
- Always the same, as in character or degree; unvarying.
- Conforming to one principle, standard, or rule; consistent.
- Being the same as or consonant with another or others.
- A distinctive outfit intended to identify those who wear it as members of a specific group.
- To make (something) uniform.
- To provide or dress with a uniform.