Scrabble word: UNIFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIFORM exist?
Definitions of UNIFORM in dictionaries:
- noun - clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
- verb - provide with uniforms
- adj - always the same
- adj - the same throughout in structure or composition
- adj - not differentiated
- adj - evenly spaced
- Always the same, as in character or degree; unvarying.
- Conforming to one principle, standard, or rule; consistent.
- Being the same as or consonant with another or others.
- A distinctive outfit intended to identify those who wear it as members of a specific group.
- To make (something) uniform.
- To provide or dress with a uniform.
There are 7 letters in UNIFORM: F I M N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNIFORM plus a wildcard: UNIFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIFORM
Images for UNIFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.