Scrabble word: CONFIRM
Is CONFIRM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONFIRM in dictionaries:
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- verb - strengthen or make more firm
- verb - make more firm
- verb - support a person for a position
- verb - administer the rite of confirmation to
- To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify.
- To make firmer; strengthen: The recent airplane crash confirms my belief that stronger safety regulations are needed.
- To make valid or binding by a formal or legal act; ratify.
- To substantiate is to establish something by presenting substantial or tangible evidence: “one of the most fully substantiated of historical facts” (James Harvey Robinson).
- verb - to assure the validity of
There are 7 letters in CONFIRM: C F I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFIRM
Click to search all anagrams of CONFIRM plus a wildcard: CONFIRM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFIRM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFIRM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.