Scrabble word: FORMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMING exist?
Definitions of FORMING in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 7 letters in FORMING: F G I M N O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMING plus a wildcard: FORMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMING
Images for FORMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.