Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISON exist?
Definitions of POISON in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- noun - anything that harms or destroys
- verb - spoil as if by poison
- verb - kill with poison
- verb - add poison to
- verb - kill by its poison
- verb - administer poison to
- A substance that causes injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
- Something destructive or fatal.
- A substance that inhibits another substance or a reaction: a catalyst poison.
- To kill or harm with poison.
- To put poison on or into: poisoning arrows; poisoned the drink.
- To have a harmful influence on; corrupt: Jealousy poisoned their friendship.
- To inhibit (a substance or reaction).
- verb - to administer a harmful substance to
There are 6 letters in POISON: I N O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POISON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POISON plus a wildcard: POISON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POISON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POISON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.