Scrabble word: POISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISON exist?
Definitions of POISON in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- noun - anything that harms or destroys
- verb - spoil as if by poison
- verb - kill with poison
- verb - add poison to
- verb - kill by its poison
- verb - administer poison to
- A substance that causes injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
- Something destructive or fatal.
- A substance that inhibits another substance or a reaction: a catalyst poison.
- To kill or harm with poison.
- To put poison on or into: poisoning arrows; poisoned the drink.
- To have a harmful influence on; corrupt: Jealousy poisoned their friendship.
- To inhibit (a substance or reaction).
- verb - to administer a harmful substance to