Scrabble word: SPOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOON exist?
Definitions of SPOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle
- noun - as much as a spoon will hold
- noun - formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- verb - scoop up or take up with a spoon
- verb - snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- A utensil consisting of a small, shallow bowl on a handle, used in preparing, serving, or eating food.
- A shiny, curved, metallic fishing lure.
- A paddle or an oar with a curved blade.
- The three wood golf club.
- To lift, scoop up, or carry with or as if with a spoon.
- To shove or scoop (a ball) into the air.
- To fish with a spoon lure.
- To give a ball an upward scoop.
- To engage in amorous behavior, such as kissing or caressing.
- verb - to take up with a spoon (a type of eating utensil)