Scrabble word: SPOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOON exist?
Definitions of SPOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle
- noun - as much as a spoon will hold
- noun - formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- verb - scoop up or take up with a spoon
- verb - snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- A utensil consisting of a small, shallow bowl on a handle, used in preparing, serving, or eating food.
- A shiny, curved, metallic fishing lure.
- A paddle or an oar with a curved blade.
- The three wood golf club.
- To lift, scoop up, or carry with or as if with a spoon.
- To shove or scoop (a ball) into the air.
- To fish with a spoon lure.
- To give a ball an upward scoop.
- To engage in amorous behavior, such as kissing or caressing.
- verb - to take up with a spoon (a type of eating utensil)
There are 5 letters in SPOON: N O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOON plus a wildcard: SPOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOON
Images for SPOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.