Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPSONIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPSONIN exist?
Definitions of OPSONIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an antibody in blood serum that attaches to invading microorganisms and other antigens to make them more susceptible to the action of phagocytes
- An antibody in blood serum that causes bacteria or other foreign cells to become more susceptible to the action of phagocytes.
- n - an antibody of blood serum
There are 7 letters in OPSONIN: I N N O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPSONIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPSONIN plus a wildcard: OPSONIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPSONIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPSONIN
- opsonin.JPG (604448 im nh kch thc tp tin 27 ...
- opsonin Dictionary definition of opsonin Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- Macrophages have special receptors that enhance phagocytosis (not to ...
- ... Enhanced Attachment of Bacteria to Phagocytes by the opsonin C3b
- opsonin-enhanced Cells And Methods Of Modulating An Immune Response ...
- Fileopsonin es.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- Lectins in Marine Invertebrates
- Learn and talk about opsonin Immune system
- ... Ph.D Head of Human Resources Department opsonin Group speaks for HR