Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPSONINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPSONINS exist?
Definitions of OPSONINS in dictionaries:
- noun - an antibody in blood serum that attaches to invading microorganisms and other antigens to make them more susceptible to the action of phagocytes
- n - an antibody of blood serum
There are 8 letters in OPSONINS: I N N O O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPSONINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPSONINS plus a wildcard: OPSONINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPSONINS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPSONINS
- The Cell-mediated and Antibody-mediated Immune responses
- PATHOLOGY cquired immunity
- Size of this preview 800 522 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- An overview of the complement cascade from httpwww.talkdesign.org ...
- The EyePathologist - Cryptococcosis - Duke University
- Bacterial Filter History of Vaccines
- BIOL 230 Lecture Guide - Phagocytosis - Enhanced Attachment
- ScienceDirect.com - Current Opinion in Immunology - Complement ...
- Receptors accumulate in lipid rafts (collect and concentrate in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.