Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ONIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ONIONS exist?
Definitions of ONIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the bulb of an onion plant
- noun - bulbous plant having hollow leaves cultivated worldwide for its rounded edible bulb
- noun - an aromatic flavorful vegetable
- adj - the edible bulb of a cultivated herb [n -S] : ONIONY
There are 6 letters in ONIONS: I N N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ONIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ONIONS plus a wildcard: ONIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ONIONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ONIONS
- Fileonions.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Editors Note Information on onions was published in this medium ...
- onions are one of the most popular vegetables for growing in home ...
- ... onions storage onions and sweet onions storage onions are low in water
- Recipes using onions - FineCooking.com
- ... Difference between Yellow White and Red onions The Cooking Dish
- Health Benefits Of onions Information Warfare
- Try chilling onions before slicing to avoid the tear-inducing fumes.