Scrabble word: ONION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ONION exist?
Definitions of ONION in dictionaries:
- noun - the bulb of an onion plant
- noun - bulbous plant having hollow leaves cultivated worldwide for its rounded edible bulb
- noun - an aromatic flavorful vegetable
- A bulbous plant (Allium cepa) cultivated worldwide as a vegetable.
- The rounded, edible bulb of this plant, composed of fleshy, tight, concentric leaf bases having a pungent odor and taste.
- adj - the edible bulb of a cultivated herb [n -S] : ONIONY