Scrabble word: ONION
Is ONION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ONION in dictionaries:
- noun - the bulb of an onion plant
- noun - bulbous plant having hollow leaves cultivated worldwide for its rounded edible bulb
- noun - an aromatic flavorful vegetable
- A bulbous plant (Allium cepa) cultivated worldwide as a vegetable.
- The rounded, edible bulb of this plant, composed of fleshy, tight, concentric leaf bases having a pungent odor and taste.
- adj - the edible bulb of a cultivated herb [n -S] : ONIONY
There are 5 letters in ONION: I N N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ONION
Click to search all anagrams of ONION plus a wildcard: ONION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ONION
Images for ONION
Lookup in Wiki for ONION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.