Scrabble word: NOTION
Is NOTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - a general inclusive concept
- noun - an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
- noun - (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items
- A belief or opinion.
- A mental image or representation; an idea or conception.
- A fanciful impulse; a whim.
- adj - a general idea [n -S] : NOTIONAL
There are 6 letters in NOTION: I N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTION
Click to search all anagrams of NOTION plus a wildcard: NOTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTION
Images for NOTION
Lookup in Wiki for NOTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.