Scrabble word: SPOONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOONS exist?
Definitions of SPOONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle
- noun - as much as a spoon will hold
- noun - formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- verb - scoop up or take up with a spoon
- verb - snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- verb - to take up with a spoon (a type of eating utensil)
There are 6 letters in SPOONS: N O O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOONS plus a wildcard: SPOONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOONS
Images for SPOONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.