Scrabble word: SPONSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPONSOR exist?
Definitions of SPONSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who supports or champions something
- noun - an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- verb - assume sponsorship of
- verb - assume responsibility for or leadership of
- verb - do one's shopping at
- One who assumes responsibility for another person or a group during a period of instruction, apprenticeship, or probation.
- One who vouches for the suitability of a candidate for admission.
- A legislator who proposes and urges adoption of a bill.
- One who presents a candidate for baptism or confirmation; a godparent.
- One that finances a project or an event carried out by another person or group, especially a business enterprise that pays for radio or television programming in return for advertising time.
- verb - to make oneself responsible for
There are 7 letters in SPONSOR: N O O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPONSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPONSOR plus a wildcard: SPONSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPONSOR
Images for SPONSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.