Scrabble word: SIPHON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIPHON exist?
Definitions of SIPHON in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube running from the liquid in a vessel to a lower level outside the vessel so that atmospheric pressure forces the liquid through the tube
- noun - a tubular organ in an aquatic animal (especially in mollusks) through which water can be taken in or expelled
- verb - convey, draw off, or empty by or as if by a siphon
- verb - move a liquid from one container into another by means of a siphon or a siphoning action
- A pipe or tube fashioned or deployed in an inverted U shape and filled until atmospheric pressure is sufficient to force a liquid from a reservoir in one end of the tube over a barrier higher than the reservoir and out the other end.
- A tubular organ, especially of aquatic invertebrates such as squids or clams, by which water is taken in or expelled.
- verb - to draw off through a siphon (a type of tube)
There are 6 letters in SIPHON: H I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIPHON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIPHON plus a wildcard: SIPHON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIPHON
Images for SIPHON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.