Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIPHONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIPHONS exist?
Definitions of SIPHONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube running from the liquid in a vessel to a lower level outside the vessel so that atmospheric pressure forces the liquid through the tube
- noun - a tubular organ in an aquatic animal (especially in mollusks) through which water can be taken in or expelled
- verb - convey, draw off, or empty by or as if by a siphon
- verb - move a liquid from one container into another by means of a siphon or a siphoning action
- verb - to draw off through a siphon (a type of tube)
There are 7 letters in SIPHONS: H I N O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIPHONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIPHONS plus a wildcard: SIPHONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIPHONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIPHONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.