Scrabble word: SIPHONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIPHONS exist?
Definitions of SIPHONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube running from the liquid in a vessel to a lower level outside the vessel so that atmospheric pressure forces the liquid through the tube
- noun - a tubular organ in an aquatic animal (especially in mollusks) through which water can be taken in or expelled
- verb - convey, draw off, or empty by or as if by a siphon
- verb - move a liquid from one container into another by means of a siphon or a siphoning action
- verb - to draw off through a siphon (a type of tube)