Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYPNOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYPNOSIS exist?
Definitions of HYPNOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state that resembles sleep but that is induced by suggestion
- A sleeplike state usually induced by another person in which the subject may experience forgotten or suppressed memories, hallucinations, and heightened suggestibility.
- A sleeplike condition.
- n - an artificially induced state resembling sleep
There are 8 letters in HYPNOSIS: H I N O P S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYPNOSIS plus a wildcard: HYPNOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYPNOSIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYPNOSIS
- Pre-surgery hypnosis
- Real hypnosis stories Dominic Lamoureux . com
- We do hypnosis
- Fascinating uses of hypnosis hypnotism and hypnotherapy
- Clear your mind and replace negative thoughts and beliefs with ...
- Posted in How hypnosis work hypnosis with tags hyonosis mechanism ...
- Notes from a consciousness conference Part 1 hypnosis & Magic
- hypnosis Regression & Healing
- Under A Spell Can hypnosis Really Help with Weight Loss - Bringing ...
- The hypnosis Controversy What Science Has to Say
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.