Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOPINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOPINS exist?
Definitions of CHOPINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the music of Chopin
- noun - United States writer who described Creole life in Louisiana (1851-1904)
- noun - French composer (born in Poland) and pianist of the romantic school (1810-1849)
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 7 letters in CHOPINS: C H I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOPINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOPINS plus a wildcard: CHOPINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOPINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOPINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.