Scrabble word: GASSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASSING exist?
Definitions of GASSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of interacting with gas
- noun - the deliberate act of poisoning some person or animal with gas
- noun - the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- noun - a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- noun - a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum
- noun - a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- noun - a poisoning by noxious gas
There are 7 letters in GASSING: A G G I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASSING plus a wildcard: GASSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASSING
Images for GASSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.