Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBASES exist?
Definitions of DEBASES in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- v - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 7 letters in DEBASES: A B D E E S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBASES plus a wildcard: DEBASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBASES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBASES
- Downtown L.A. CrossFit Gym debases Homeless Neighbors in Photos ...
- OpEdNews - Articles - Authors Page for Linda Milazzo
- Bienvenidos a nuestra aula Gestin de Bases de Datos
- Nva. CONCIENCIA La Revolucin protagnica y participativa
- ... form about us and the effort to do so only debases our character
- Darren Coffield Shockheaded Warhol 2011
- Bucktooth People
- Oo. El espejo de Mirada .oO septiembre 2010
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.