Scrabble word: USABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does USABLE exist?
Definitions of USABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being put to use
- adj - fit or ready for use or service
- adj - convenient for use or disposal
- That can be used: usable byproducts.
- Fit for use; convenient to use: usable spare parts; a usable reference book.
- adv - capable of being used [adj] : USABLY
There are 6 letters in USABLE: A B E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USABLE plus a wildcard: USABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USABLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for USABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.