Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSHES exist?
Definitions of BUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- noun - a large wilderness area
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - 43rd President of the United States
- noun - United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- noun - vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- noun - hair growing in the pubic area
- verb - provide with a bushing
- verb - to cover with bushes (shrubs)
There are 6 letters in BUSHES: B E H S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSHES plus a wildcard: BUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.