Scrabble word: BLUSHES
Is BLUSHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- verb - become rosy or reddish
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 7 letters in BLUSHES: B E H L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUSHES
Click to search all anagrams of BLUSHES plus a wildcard: BLUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUSHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUSHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.