Scrabble word: BUSSES
Is BUSSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- noun - an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 6 letters in BUSSES: B E S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSSES
Click to search all anagrams of BUSSES plus a wildcard: BUSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSSES
Images for BUSSES
Lookup in Wiki for BUSSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.