Scrabble word: CURRENT
Is CURRENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CURRENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a flow of electricity through a conductor
- noun - a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- adj - occurring in or belonging to the present time
- Belonging to the present time: current events; current leaders.
- Being in progress now: current negotiations.
- Passing from one to another; circulating: current bills and coins.
- Running; flowing.
- The part of a body of liquid or gas that has a continuous onward movement: rowed out into the river’s swift current.
- A general tendency, movement, or course.
- Symbol i, I Electricity.
- A flow of electric charge.
- The amount of electric charge flowing past a specified circuit point per unit time.
- noun - a continuous flow
There are 7 letters in CURRENT: C E N R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURRENT
Click to search all anagrams of CURRENT plus a wildcard: CURRENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURRENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURRENT
Lookup in Wiki for CURRENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.