Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURRENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURRENT exist?
Definitions of CURRENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a flow of electricity through a conductor
- noun - a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- adj - occurring in or belonging to the present time
- Belonging to the present time: current events; current leaders.
- Being in progress now: current negotiations.
- Passing from one to another; circulating: current bills and coins.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- Running; flowing.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- The part of a body of liquid or gas that has a continuous onward movement: rowed out into the river’s swift current.
- A general tendency, movement, or course.
- Symbol i, I Electricity.
- A flow of electric charge.
- The amount of electric charge flowing past a specified circuit point per unit time.
- n - a continuous flow
There are 7 letters in CURRENT: C E N R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURRENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURRENT plus a wildcard: CURRENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURRENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURRENT
- Aishwarya Rai Latest Photos - DesiRulez.Net
- Geography Quiz 3 Contemporary Europe
- What Are Our Alternatives If Fossil Fuels Are a Problem Our Finite ...
- Fig 1 . Ocean currents around South Africa (from (1)).
- Images - current Newspaper Coverage (2008-Present) McHenry County ...
- Political Map of Israel - Nations Online Project
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price List India
- Entry Level - Student Resume Examples
- The Income Tax Department NEVER asks for your PIN numbers passwords ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.