Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUERN exist?
Definitions of QUERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a primitive stone mill for grinding corn by hand
- A primitive hand-turned grain mill.
- n - a hand-turned grain mill
There are 5 letters in QUERN: E N Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUERN plus a wildcard: QUERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUERN
Images for QUERN
- quern stone
- quern an early Roman flour grinder. You put the wheat kernels in ...
- Example of a hand operated quern
- ... have made their own flour for bread using quern stones like this
- Old mill quern public domain image picture in gallery Objects is in ...
- quern stone quarry Brunachan Flickr - Photo Sharing
- The upper stone of a Scottish hand quern from Dalgarven Mill North ...
- WARKWORTH quern