Scrabble word: LAUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUNDER exist?
Definitions of LAUNDER in dictionaries:
- verb - cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- verb - convert illegally obtained funds into legal ones
- To wash (clothes, for example).
- To wash, fold, and iron: shirts that were neatly laundered by the hotel staff.
- To disguise the source or nature of (illegal funds, for example) by channeling through an intermediate agent.
- To make more acceptable or presentable, sanitize: “The transcripts are, of course, laundered... unidentified larger chunks of conversation are reported missing throughout” (Eliot Fremont-Smith).
- To undergo washing in a specified way: This material launders well.
- A trough or flume used in washing ore.
- verb - to wash clothes
There are 7 letters in LAUNDER: A D E L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUNDER plus a wildcard: LAUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.