Is LAUNDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAUNDER in various dictionaries:
- verb - cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- verb - convert illegally obtained funds into legal ones
- To wash (clothes, for example).
- To wash, fold, and iron: shirts that were neatly laundered by the hotel staff.
- To disguise the source or nature of (illegal funds, for example) by channeling through an intermediate agent.
- To make more acceptable or presentable, sanitize: “The transcripts are, of course, laundered... unidentified larger chunks of conversation are reported missing throughout” (Eliot Fremont-Smith).
- To undergo washing in a specified way: This material launders well.
- A trough or flume used in washing ore.
- verb - to wash clothes
There are 7 letters in LAUNDER: A D E L N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUNDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAUNDER, to go: LAUNDER?
Rearrange the letters in LAUNDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LAUNDER
6 letters out of LAUNDER
5 letters out of LAUNDER
4 letters out of LAUNDER
3 letters out of LAUNDER
2 letters out of LAUNDER
Contextual use of LAUNDER
What's nearby LAUNDER
Lookup in Wiki for LAUNDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAUNDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAUNDER"