Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUNDER exist?
Definitions of LAUNDER in dictionaries:
- verb - cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- verb - convert illegally obtained funds into legal ones
- To wash (clothes, for example).
- To wash, fold, and iron: shirts that were neatly laundered by the hotel staff.
- To disguise the source or nature of (illegal funds, for example) by channeling through an intermediate agent.
- To make more acceptable or presentable, sanitize: “The transcripts are, of course, laundered... unidentified larger chunks of conversation are reported missing throughout” (Eliot Fremont-Smith).
- To undergo washing in a specified way: This material launders well.
- A trough or flume used in washing ore.
- v - to wash clothes
There are 7 letters in LAUNDER: A D E L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUNDER plus a wildcard: LAUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUNDER
- FRANK launder
- week. A WEEK And thats not even including any towels or bedding ...
- Tech Profile- Mike launder Tom Dwyer Automotive
- Becky Lee launder is bonded and insured . To see a copy of her notary ...
- LAW Rocket launder www.crw- It only shoot Gas powered M203 BB shower
- Laundry (and how to do it right) simplywash.com
- ... of Marc Deveraux U.S. Drug Agents launder Profits of Mexican Cartels
- ... Say Mexican Cartel Used American Quarter Horse Racing To launder Money
- Arkiv fr kategori Drag Race