Scrabble word: UNDERLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERLAY exist?
Definitions of UNDERLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a pad placed under a carpet
- verb - raise or support (the level of printing) by inserting a piece of paper or cardboard under the type
- verb - put (something) under or beneath
- verb - provide with a base, support, lining, or backing
- verb - be or form the base for
- verb - lie underneath
- To put (one thing) under another.
- To provide with a base or support.
- To raise or support (the level of a bed) by inserting a piece of paper or other material under the type.
- Something, such as felt under a carpet, that is underlaid.
- Paper or other material used to underlay.
- verb - to place under
There are 8 letters in UNDERLAY: A D E L N R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERLAY plus a wildcard: UNDERLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERLAY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERLAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.