Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAUNDRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUNDRY exist?
Definitions of LAUNDRY in dictionaries:
- noun - garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- noun - workplace where clothes are washed and ironed
- Soiled or laundered clothes and linens; wash.
- A commercial establishment for laundering clothes or linens.
- A room or an area, as in a house, for doing the wash.
- noun - a collection of clothes to be washed
There are 7 letters in LAUNDRY: A D L N R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUNDRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAUNDRY plus a wildcard: LAUNDRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUNDRY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAUNDRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.