Scrabble word: FUNERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNERAL exist?
Definitions of FUNERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated
- The ceremonies held in connection with the burial or cremation of a dead person.
- The eulogy delivered or the sermon preached at such a ceremony.
- The burial procession accompanying a body to the grave.
- An end or a cessation of existence.
- A source of concern or care: If he doesn’t meet the deadline, it’s his funeral.
- noun - a ceremony held for a dead person
There are 7 letters in FUNERAL: A E F L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNERAL plus a wildcard: FUNERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.