Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRENULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRENULAR exist?
Definitions of FRENULAR in dictionaries:
- n - a connecting fold of membrane
There are 8 letters in FRENULAR: A E F L N R R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRENULAR plus a wildcard: FRENULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRENULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRENULAR
- Frenulum Frenulum Breve Lingual Frenulum Frenulum Piercing ...
- Smith Party of... Frenulum
- Tongue Frenulum Piercing
- Tongue Frenulum Flickr - Photo Sharing
- FileLip frenulum piercing closeup.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Male frenulum
- Lingual Frenulum Pierced
- Upper Lip Frenulum Pic - July 2011 Birth Club - BabyCenter
- Girl with Lingual Frenulum Piercing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.