Scrabble word: NUCLEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUCLEAR exist?
Definitions of NUCLEAR in dictionaries:
- adj - (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of an atom
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of a cell
- adj - constituting or like a nucleus
- Of, relating to, or forming a nucleus: a nuclear membrane.
- Of or relating to atomic nuclei.
- Using or derived from the energy of atomic nuclei; atomic.
- Of, using, or possessing atomic or hydrogen bombs: nuclear war; nuclear nations.
- noun - an essential part of a cell