Scrabble word: NUCLEAR
Is NUCLEAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NUCLEAR in dictionaries:
- adj - (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of an atom
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of a cell
- adj - constituting or like a nucleus
- Of, relating to, or forming a nucleus: a nuclear membrane.
- Of or relating to atomic nuclei.
- Using or derived from the energy of atomic nuclei; atomic.
- Of, using, or possessing atomic or hydrogen bombs: nuclear war; nuclear nations.
- noun - an essential part of a cell
There are 7 letters in NUCLEAR: A C E L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUCLEAR
Click to search all anagrams of NUCLEAR plus a wildcard: NUCLEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUCLEAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUCLEAR
Lookup in Wiki for NUCLEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.