Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LATENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATENT exist?
Definitions of LATENT in dictionaries:
- adj - potentially existing but not presently evident or realized
- adj - (pathology) not presently active
- Present or potential but not evident or active: latent talent.
- In a dormant or hidden stage: a latent infection.
- Present in the unconscious mind but not consciously expressed.
- noun - a barely visible fingerprint that can be developed for study
There are 6 letters in LATENT: A E L N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATENT plus a wildcard: LATENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.