Is LATENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LATENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - potentially existing but not presently evident or realized
- adj - (pathology) not presently active
- Present or potential but not evident or active: latent talent.
- In a dormant or hidden stage: a latent infection.
- Present in the unconscious mind but not consciously expressed.
- noun - a barely visible fingerprint that can be developed for study
There are 6 letters in LATENT: A E L N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LATENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATENT, to go: LATENT?
Rearrange the letters in LATENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LATENT
What's nearby LATENT
Lookup in Wiki for LATENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LATENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LATENT"